BLAir™ WARRANTY CONDITIONS & POLICY
BLAir™ product provide one year limited warranty where is not unconditional guarantee for the duration of the program from the date of purchase, with the presented of invoice and warranty card upon request. BLAir™ will not held responsible for warranty service if fail in presented proof of purchase and fail to registered online warranty program.
Register online warranty program within 7 days of purchase at www.blaircool.com/Warranty_Online . Otherwise, the warranty will be void. When making a warranty claim, please presence your invoice as well.
The above warranty period commences from the original date of purchase. The warranty does not cover any reimbursement arising from transportation charges. The warranty is non-transferable and apply to other product sold in Malaysia.
The warranty program does not covered any:
- Any damage unrelated to manufacturing defeats
- Improper installation and storage
- Power supply fluctuation on customers’ site
- Any unsuitable environment or use of the BLAir™ product
- Operating and handling that does not comply within the user manual.
- Lack of maintenance
- Serial number appearing on the product has being alters, defeats, or removed.
- Damage or malfunction resulting form as accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire,
water, lightning, or other acts of God
- Any transportation damages (claims must be made with the carrier)
- Unauthorised repair or modification on the BLAir™ Cooling System